Fifty West Canoe & Kayak tube, kayak, raft, and canoe trips.
All trips end at Fifty West Canoe so you can sit back relax, enjoy your paddle and then enjoy a cold drink and some great food right here at Fifty West Brewery or Pizzelii.
Pricing (plus tax):
**Please note there is a 3% processing fee for all credit card transactions! We do not personal checks**
Tubes – 2 mile only – $18 per tube
Rafts (reservation only) – 5 mile – $25 per person (4 person minimum); 10 mile – $35 per person (4 person minimum)
Single kayak – 5 mile – $32 per kayak; 10 mile (reservation only) – $37 per kayak
Canoe or tandem kayak – 5 mile – $23 per person; 10 mile (reservation only) – $29 per person
- Canoes and tandems must have 2 paying customers.
- Canoes have a max of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. Up to 2 children under age 11 may ride for free in canoes with two paying adults. No one under 40lbs. or 4 years old will be permitted.
Personal Shuttle – 5 mile – $15 per single kayak, $20 per canoe or tandem
Please note the following regarding reservations:
- We accept and encourage reservations for groups (10 or more boats weekdays, 15 or more boats weekends and holidays) in advance. Otherwise, we are first come first served.
- Reservations 24 hours in advance are required for the 10 mile trip. The trip is available 10:30 am on weekdays and 9 am weekends and holidays. All persons included in the reservation must arrive 30 minutes before the reservation. No exceptions on the departure time.
- Please email email@example.com for reservation information or call during business hours.
- We reserve the right to request a credit card to hold reservations.
- We operate rain or shine closing only due to dangerous water or lightning.
Livery hours are subject to change and are always weather permitting so call ahead to verify availability. See current river conditions here.
We love group outings! Contact us for special group rates for your next company event, team building, school or church activity!
Fifty West Canoe has a NO REFUND policy. If you have paid for reservation and need to cancel, we’ll offer a rain check for another date in the amount paid.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge replacement costs for any lost or damaged equipment.
Canoes and Tandems $800, Kayaks $500, Tubes $100, Rafts $1,000, Paddles $40, Life Jackets $30