Fifty West Canoe & Kayak tube, kayak, and canoe trips.
All trips end at Fifty West Canoe so you can sit back relax, enjoy your paddle and then enjoy a cold drink and some great food right here at Fifty West Brewery or Pizzelii.
Pricing (plus tax):
**Please note there is a 3% processing fee for all credit card transactions! We do not accept personal checks**
Tubes – 2 mile only – $18 per tube
Single kayak – 5 mile – $32 per kayak; 10 mile (reservation only) – $37 per kayak
Canoe – 5 mile – $23 per person; 10 mile (reservation only) – $29 per person
- 10 mile trip takes about 5.5 hours on average, the 5 mile trip takes about 2.5 hours on average.
- Canoes must have 2 paying customers.
- Canoes have a max of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. Up to 2 children under age 11 may ride for free in canoes with two paying adults per canoe. No one under 40lbs. or 4 years old will be permitted.
Personally Owned Boat Shuttle – 5 mile – $15 per single kayak, $20 per canoe or tandem (no inflatables)
Kayak Shuttle Pass available! – 5 shuttle punch pass for $50 (5 mile route only, kayaks only, not valid June 30 – July 4th)
Liability Waiver: Click to fill and print
Please review our Liability Waiver, which is a fill-able PDF. We encourage you to complete and print the liability waiver, and bring it with you to expedite your experience. All members of your party must individually fill out and execute this liability waiver. We will also have waivers onsite when you check in.
Please note the following regarding reservations:
- We accept and encourage reservations for groups (10 or more people) in advance. Otherwise, we are first come first served.
- Reservations 24 hours in advance are required for the 10 mile trip. The trip is available 10:30 am on weekdays and 9 am weekends and holidays. All persons included in the reservation must arrive 30 minutes before the reservation. No exceptions on the departure time.
- Please email email@example.com for reservation information.
- We reserve the right to request a credit card to hold reservations.
- We operate rain or shine closing only due to dangerous water or lightning.
Livery hours are subject to change and are always weather permitting so call ahead to verify availability. See current river conditions here.
We love group outings! Contact us for special group rates for your next company event, team building, school or church activity!
Fifty West Canoe has a NO REFUND policy.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge replacement costs for any lost or damaged equipment:
Canoes and Tandems $800, Kayaks $500, Tubes $100, Rafts $1,000, Paddles $40, Life Jackets $30