We want you to have the best possible time enjoying the river with us! Please always plan ahead and play it safe!
The following are our Rules of the River. We recommend the following tips to make sure that your trip is the best it can be!
- EVERYONE GETTING ON THE RIVER WITH US MUST SIGN A WAIVER!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 (eighteen) IS PERMITTED WITHOUT A SUPERVISORY ADULT. The supervisory adult must fill out a waiver for the minor. No children under the age of 6 (six) are permitted on tubes or kayaks. Children must be at least 3 years old to get in canoes, and they must be with two adults over 18 in the canoe.
- Plan for 30 to 40 minutes per mile
- Bring trash bags and leave no trace
- Wear old clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting wet or muddy
- Shoes should be gym shoes or active wear sandals (no flip-flops) to protect your toes
- Wear sunscreen and bring extra
- Bring a dry sack or air tight zip lock for your wallet, phone, etc.
- Life jackets are for your safety and are required at all times
- Plan ahead for food and water, plastic coolers are welcome
- No Styrofoam coolers, no glass, NO ALCOHOL
- Respect other paddlers, the river and private property
- All dogs must be able to swim
- You are responsible for your dog, please bring enough trash bags to clean up after them, no dogs allowed on tubing trips, canoes only
- Dogs are subject to van availability, dogs must be on a leash until you are ready to launch
- You will get thirsty, so will your dog! Bring plenty of water
- Be aware that the river is natural and wild, it is wonderful but also can be dangerous so BE SMART
- Most importantly be responsible for yourself and your own safety, our staff is here to help but it’s up to you to make smart choices on the water
- Have fun!
Please note that we reserve the right to charge replacement costs for any lost or damaged equipment.
Canoes and Tandems $800, Kayaks $500, Tubes $100, Rafts $1,000, Paddles $40, Life Jackets $30